help with the quality of the pup Special for Rottweilers visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By KashArmstrong
  • 1 Post By xaza
  • 1 Post By myrottie

Thread: help with the quality of the pup

help with the quality of the pup

just bought a new pup somebody has put doubt in mind its not of good quality plz your people input needed badly
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails help with the quality of the pup-20160818_081651.jpg   help with the quality of the pup-20160818_081701.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    RottWeilersOnline.com
    Advertisements

What should be wrong with it? Put it on all fours and take a few pics from each side so we can see much more .

Well from here he looks like a beautiful dog. But I guess it also depends on what you are going for. Are you expecting a working dog, or a family dog¿ Not sure of the situation in which you found this puppy. But I researched all the local breeders in my city (Phoenix). Visited with a few breeders and their dogs, and eventually chose the breeder and dogs I wanted a puppy from. I knew exactly what I was getting for $2400. So really if you did your homework, you already have your answer. But if it was off the street out of someones van that you bought the pup, or off the web, then time will tell. You'll be able to tell if the dog is in conformation as he progresses in growth.

$100 or a $2400 dog doesn't matter if he's going to be a family dog, can't put a price tag on LOVE! And this animal is gonna love you, and walk the ends of the Earth for you guaranteed. That's how deep their loyalty runs.

Congrats on your new fur baby! I'll take him if you don't want

5. Remove Advertisements
    RottWeilersOnline.com
    Advertisements

Nothings wrong about him, he looks so handsome.
    Stay Cool

Unless you are breeding or showing the dog conformation has almost nothing to do with quality. Quality will depend on what you put in. Time and training produces a great dog, even if it's just a family pet. My 8 year old is from poor breeding. He is too tall and long. He has had a part of his intestine removed from a blockage. He has epilepsy, hyper active thyroid and Vitiligo. Yet after all this he is top quality in my book. He was my first dog since being out on my own and I have zero regrets. Rest easy and enjoy him.
    KashArmstrong likes this.

I'm no expert, but looking at the pics he seems like a handsome little Rottie pup to me.
    KashArmstrong likes this.

How old is he? How much does he weigh? He looks quite small to me....but that could be that he is younger then 8 weeks of age? It's hard to tell 'quality'. Put some pictures up of him standing...and post the name of his sire and dam. He's a cute pup!!!

hilo there at this age you can not determine the quality ever. the only way you can know is from his parent : are the big , good looking dogs . if yes most likely you dog will be

i hope that helped

+ Reply to Thread