Help looking for a breeder in Ontario or Quebec - Page 2 Special for Rottweilers visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Help looking for a breeder in Ontario or Quebec

I searched pedigree database. Not many Canadian champions on there.
    big black dogs likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RottWeilersOnline.com
    Advertisements

Oh, two Champions on pedigree database for Vasfor dogs. Id bet my life savings the clients titled them and not @goldrott.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    Oh, two Champions on pedigree database for Vasfor dogs. Id bet my life savings the clients titled them and not @goldrott.
    To be fair I think Vasfor did show in Sieger shows...so there may not be CKC Champions showing up in the database. Not sure how you look for Sieger ratings though? When there is no website with breeder brags and health certs, and show pictures...it's usually not a good omen.
    Eirian's Fancy Gem CGN TT HIC (April 2009-August 2020) "Jemma"

5. Remove Advertisements
    RottWeilersOnline.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by big black dogs View Post
    To be fair I think Vasfor did show in Sieger shows...so there may not be CKC Champions showing up in the database. Not sure how you look for Sieger ratings though? When there is no website with breeder brags and health certs, and show pictures...it's usually not a good omen.
    Pedigree database shows Sieger results. Of the Vasfor dogs only three are listed with ratings.

Search - vasfor

ok let me explain my self here pedigree data base i use to do coefeshonys for my possible breeding's i only enter pedigrees for me to see you can see more of my ch dogs on pawvillage with cratiqs as well last sieger show i showed was three years ago i took a brake from that naw for can champions last one i got a champion ship on was
    vasfors revo 420 showed him my self before that if you wish i can post picks of him and before him i breeder handled multy v rated vasfors hank the tank have picks of that my self also got multy v1 ratings and canadian national youth seiger on him my self

and i can show you a pick of me handline him in sieger shows my self also same year put a ch on vasfors maxamillion multy v1 and canadian national most promising puppy then before that multy v1 faro bear von vasfor there is a few others i dident title my self as well like multy grup placer can cha vasfors deojy bro revos 420 brother justis vasfors hay disal multy v rated candian national youth seiger and best puppy put that on him my self
    since i been in the breed about 30 years and mainly showing in sieger shows witch has been my preference over ckc i think i have done well most on the est cost can vouge for that
    the latest dog i have out there you can check ofa as well is can ch tondors Argo von vasfor that i co own and have shown him a few times when i could he is on ofa before there use to be ovc and that was the system i have used naw i have chosen to use adrk for some of my dogs and coming back to ofa since its simpler naw for my web page i dont advertise to busy building my business witch is not dogs if you want more accrete results please check pedigree database hops this clears things up just because i don't chose to advertise these are just a few i remeber of the top of my head not even saying the dogs i showed that are not in my kennel name
    means nill
    Last edited by goldrott; 12-03-2020 at 03:28 AM.
    Vasfor rottweilers
    V1 rated Faro bear von vasfor
    TSMPP V1 kovu von vasfor
    Ch Briere Indean summer
    V Rated Isis Von Vasfor

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12