Corona Virus - Page 3 Special for Rottweilers visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Corona Virus

Haha BBD! I am more of extrovert. Toby is an introvert so working from home with no other people around sounds like heaven to him...to me...AUGH! But yes, thank goodness for the dogs.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RottWeilersOnline.com
    Advertisements

Thanks for sharing your story. It sounds like things are more serious down in your area than they are in my area. Btw, not that it will make you feel any better, but I am sure that the FBI was already looking a peoples' internet usage without a warrant. It (was) illegal of course but I am sure they were doing it anyhow. I think that the initial reaction to the Covid was pretty good, since we didn't know just how bad it might get, but it seems now that things might have been taken a little far and gone on for a little long. The elderly need extra protection, absolutely, but younger people really don't have much to fear from this thing.
    Steph King likes this.

farmers deserve so much more love and respect than they actually get.
    Steph King likes this.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RottWeilersOnline.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Agis View Post
    Things are beginning to open in Ontario too.

My husband is being called back to the store he works at starting Tuesday. It won't open then, it's getting stuff ready etc. They have masks and gloves for employees.

I am still working from home. I'm going to miss his presence. He'll get to see people at work, I'll be home on my own! Of course, he's an introvert and would love to be home alone, while for me it sounds awful!
    It reminds me of something that Gavin Mcinnes once said: If a man is in a happy marriage, he can see other people for only a couple hours a week and his social needs are fully satisfied. Of course my own Dad is not like that at all. He loves to hang around with his buddies. I am more like your husband.
    Steph King likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steph King View Post
    I get what you say about the chicken little people... we have that ap Neighborhood and neighbors are spying on their neighbors and reporting them to police. We had two neighbors ask us what we do because we leave our house and go to our office. Since we sell and service recording equipment to hospitals and drs., plus other recording equipment to 911 centers we say we are sort of essential.... what can I say... we need to make a living! I told the neighbor who asked me the truth. My husband was offended and told the nosy neighbor who asked him that he was a fireman. Ha!... in his dreams!
    The above quote reminded me of this video. I believe Kevin James would probably be in SoCal too. Enjoy!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfGAktuU93s
    Steph King likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Capp View Post
    It reminds me of something that Gavin Mcinnes once said: If a man is in a happy marriage, he can see other people for only a couple hours a week and his social needs are fully satisfied. Of course my own Dad is not like that at all. He loves to hang around with his buddies. I am more like your husband.
    Thanks Capp, I like that. My husband is an introvert for sure. I am happy seeing friends with my husband, I miss him if I go out without him. I always worry we're codependent!

Oops. posted 2x when I tried to correct, sorry

That's funny Capp! I get fun videos from friends. Here's a good one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn8MxJx_erk

Covid Horse Race - horse lovers should like this one!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123