Rottweiler Blogging Options Special for Rottweilers visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rottweiler Blogging Options

Lightbulb Rottweiler Blogging Options

Hello Everyone,

It is not my intent to sell you anything, I am just looking for suggestions.

I am curious as to what topics people look for when writing a blog? What topics would YOU like to read and why?

Anyways, I love this forum for our pups. Have learned a lot and am able to share my experience, memes, and youtube videos with yall.

Thanks in advance

PS: Here is my latest YouTube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwRW0Vihbk0
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rottweiler Blogging Options-clyde-alpha-ahole-copy-1595391360-5f17bd8066894.jpg   Rottweiler Blogging Options-bonnie-all-heart-all-teeth-copy-1594794092-5f0ea06cbbbab.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    RottWeilersOnline.com
    Advertisements

Super Moderator
    I like to see people write about positive things about this breed. Stereo-types that Rottweilers are bad...do nothing positive. I like to hear what people have achieved with their dogs through positive training. What are your goals? Sign up for some tracking classes, or obedience classes or getting a CGC on your dogs, agility, Barn Hunt, dock diving...doing fun stuff, and learning with your dog.

Videos of dogs wrestling and snarling, and showing them to be 'bad ass' dogs does nothing for me.
    Eirian's Fancy Gem CGN TT HIC (April 2009-August 2020) "Jemma"

+ Reply to Thread