Meet Rome: 10 Week Old Rottie - Page 3 Special for Rottweilers visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Meet Rome: 10 Week Old Rottie

He's one adorable little pooch!

2. Remove Advertisements
    RottWeilersOnline.com
    Advertisements

Thank you to everyone! If you’d like to see some photos of Rome along with his journey I will be posting his growth, training, and daily life of Rome on Instagram! Here is the link: https://www.instagram.com/romerottie/?r=nametag

Thanks!

keep them coming!

5. Remove Advertisements
    RottWeilersOnline.com
    Advertisements

Hello everyone!

Rome Is turning 14 weeks tomorrow he is currently weighing at 25 pounds/ 11.3 kg he is as happy and as healthy as can be. I socialize him as much as possible as we live in an apartment complex where many other dogs live. He is like a light switch when we are in the house he is cool calm and collected and as soon as we hit the park or the outdoors he turns on his play switch and he goes nonstop. As I said in my previous post, I do have some issues with posting pictures on this website. However I am posting updates on his growth on his Instagram, But if you do not have an Instagram, I will drop some images below. Hopefully you can see them. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Meet Rome: 10 Week Old Rottie-ac808f10-2440-4e90-9166-50feb9bd7598_1587595390682.jpg  
    Frieda likes this.

Oh he's growing! I will check out instagram...I have pictures of Agis on there under @jarnleah. He loves to play too (unless we're with our beagle, who is a real jerk and gets angry...and that makes Agis redirect onto Xerxes).

Okay I LOVE Rome on insta! Total heart melter!!!!!

Hello everyone,

Rome is now 15 weeks old and a healthy 28.3 lbs./ 12.8 kgs. He personality is really taking off, he loves to play, he loves people’s attention, and loves to nap. It sucks for him that he is not able to enjoy the luxury of socialization with other dogs due to covid-19. However, I can tell that he is a loving pup that loves to play with other dogs. I don’t see any aggressive behaviors or unwanted behaviors.
    I do not see any unwanted behaviors when it comes to his toys/food. He is also starting an 8-week obedience course on May 21st.

I hope everyone is well and staying “quarantine clean”. Here are 2 shots of Rome, enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Meet Rome: 10 Week Old Rottie-b3fc7ce7-17c1-440e-b9d7-2b02da0f2b05_1588433816162.jpg  

Super Moderator
    Grrrrr...pictures are not showing up. Glad to hear that Rome is doing well...happy and growing! Do you know of any friends, or relatives that have nice dogs that Rome could meet and play with?
    You could still do social distancing...if they have a backyard...and the dogs could get to play and socialize together for play dates.

You may also meet some nice owners with their pups in obedience class and make play dates to meet up at certain times together. Rottweilers really need to meet and learn to be around with other dogs...they tend to be same sex aggressive. The more they experience when young...the better it will be as he matures.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123