I Miss My Sarge Soo much - Page 2 Special for Rottweilers visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: I Miss My Sarge Soo much

I am so sorry for your loss. It is especially hard to lose such a young energetic boy. We lost our 4 year old boy Rusty to cancer in August. We adopted a Black Mouth Cur mix puppy a couple of months later to help our Rottie Rosie who was so lonely, and to heal my heart. It brought her back to life to have Jake around. I found that it helped me so much even though it actually made me think of Rusty a lot - but in a positive way of remembering him as a pup and all his good traits. Your heart will tell you when it is time for another. You will be in my thoughts.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RottWeilersOnline.com
    Advertisements

What a heart-breaking tragedy. My deepest, belated, condolences. This is such a sad section of the forum.

Thank you very much, we lost Sarge and the 8 weeks later we lost Roxie our 10 yr old to cancer unexpectedly so it was tough. However we ended up with an a 1 yr old Border Collie due to a death in the family and the our rottie puppy(Gunny) was born on March 14th and we picked him up May 14th so needless to say we have our hands full.
    But even though both dogs are males and it was a bit shaky the first week they are best friends now.

This forum is so awesome you can get caught up in life and not post in a year and everyone still treats you with care and respect.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RottWeilersOnline.com
    Advertisements

Welcome back I'm so glad you got two more dogs. I can't even imagine waking up in the moring without these big brats milling around waiting for attention and breakfast.
    Andrea52 likes this.

So happy to hear you have added a new pup, Gunny, and the Border Collie and that they get along well. I remember hearing the news of the loss of Roxie and Sarge. I hope these two help you to heal the pain of that loss.

Best wishes to you and your new additions to the family.
    Steph King likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steph King View Post
    Welcome back I'm so glad you got two more dogs. I can't even imagine waking up in the moring without these big brats milling around waiting for attention and breakfast.
    It's definitely a way of life!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12