Rehoming Special for Rottweilers visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rehoming

Rehoming

Hi. My auntie can’t look after her 18 month old male Rottweiler anymore as she is in Ill health. He’s currently staying with my brother but it’s not long term. We really need to re home him. That’s why I’m here asking Rottweiler people for help. Please can someone give this beautiful big dog a permanent home. Any questions please ask. We are in Coventry U.K.. 07889458182

2. Remove Advertisements
    RottWeilersOnline.com
    Advertisements

Super Moderator
    Sorry to hear that your aunt is ill and her Rottweiler has to be rehomed. The first place to start is to let the breeder know. Most good breeders will want any dog back that they have produced. They can assess the dog, and then rehome him. If the breeder is out of the picture , or a BYB, that does not care...then the second best choice is to get in touch with a Rottweiler Rescue. Just do a google search...and you should find a rescue in your area. They are usually the best to research, and chose a good home for the dog. If the dog is not neutered...then have him castrated...so he does not end up as someone breeding dog to produce more puppies.

Hi. Thanks for advise. I got in touch with Rottweiler rescue. They are going to take care of him. Thanks again.

+ Reply to Thread