Bob & Suzie Bolognesi from Von Ruelmann Rottweilers Interviewed About Breeding Dogs Special for Rottweilers visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bob & Suzie Bolognesi from Von Ruelmann Rottweilers Interviewed About Breeding Dogs

Bob & Suzie Bolognesi from Von Ruelmann Rottweilers Interviewed About Breeding Dogs

Hello guys,

This time, Bob from Von Ruelmann Rottweilers they accepted to answer some questions and discuss Rottweilers and dog breeding. He is running a popular Rottweiler kennel and breeding business and he is extremely present on Twitter and Facebook, engaging with thousands of followers

Our rottweiler puppy breeding program is based on superior german breeding techniques over 100 years old. Utilizing these techniques allows us to produce superior rottweiler puppies for the home, show or sport.
    Do you guys know of them and their lines? What are your thoughts?

Founder of BreedingBusiness.com, the #1 online destination to learn how to breed quality dogs.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RottWeilersOnline.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Lazhar View Post
    Hello guys,

This time, Bob from Von Ruelmann Rottweilers they accepted to answer some questions and discuss Rottweilers and dog breeding. He is running a popular Rottweiler kennel and breeding business and he is extremely present on Twitter and Facebook, engaging with thousands of followers

Do you guys know of them and their lines? What are your thoughts?

I know this is an old thread, but I thought I'd reply anyway. I spoke to Bob on the phone, he said all the right things and certainly knows his stuff. He's been around forever.

However, he told me point blank that I needed to spend a minimum of $8,500 for an acceptable puppy in general, and that he would need a non-refundable deposit to possibly get a dog in 6-9 months. If that's OK with you I've heard good things about his dogs, especially if you are interested in breeding and/or showing for confirmation, but that seems ridiculous for a companion pup. I spoke with another breeder that's kind of his disciple, and he would only knock off $500 on a $5,500 price. Nice pup, but again too much money for a pup that's just going to be a pet.

It seems that with the higher demand for puppies during COVID many breeders are price-gouging.

That’s a lot of money for a dog that is not going to be breeding dog. And it’s a lot of money for any person who is inexperienced with large breeds. Choose wisely.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RottWeilersOnline.com
    Advertisements

Super Moderator
    This is a commercial breeder....he makes his living by breeding dogs. There are so many dogs!!!! The dogs live in kennels. Not much of a life.
    Keeps touting German Rottweilers....most of them are from German lines. Not a breeder I would ever consider.
    Eirian's Fancy Gem CGN TT HIC (April 2009-August 2020) "Jemma"

+ Reply to Thread