New to Rotties Special for Rottweilers visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New to Rotties

Lightbulb New to Rotties

Hey Everyone,

I am new to the Rottweiler world and am dealing with three one year old dogs at the same time. Clyde is separated from his sisters Bonnie and Cruella due to Bonnie being in heat. (She will be fixed after). How should I go about exercising Clyde when he doesn't like to play fetch and what not? I got him out with Cruella, but playtime is limited due to her starting to go into heat.

Also, Check out my newest video online to see my beautiful pups. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwRW0Vihbk0

I appreciate the input.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New to Rotties-clyde-drool-copy-1590467651-5ecc9c4376ec7.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    RottWeilersOnline.com
    Advertisements

Super Moderator
    You are really going to have to keep him separated from Bonnie. Best exercise is swimming, and taking him off the property somewhere to exercise him. He may go off his food when she is in standing heat. I would also be worried that Bonnie and Cruella may start fighting. Heats and hormones are going to be a problem with same sex aggression. It would have been best to have your dogs separated in age as well.
    Eirian's Fancy Gem CGN TT HIC (April 2009-August 2020) "Jemma"

I like the intro to your vid!

+ Reply to Thread