Extreme Runt Puppy - Page 2 Special for Rottweilers visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Extreme Runt Puppy

My Heidi was the runt, and her perfect weight was 62. She was tiny I suppose, but she had a topline to die for.....I called her my pocket rottie. She was also known as the fun police and helped me with raising a few dogs in my home. She was also the sweetest, most level headed dog Ive ever had, including present company. She passed on in 2008, and I still miss her terribly. She was 13 when she went to the bridge.
    Patti
    Steph King likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RottWeilersOnline.com
    Advertisements

Hello I have recently got my 1st Rottweiler puppy and it was the same thing with him. The person I bought him from said he was 7 weeks and when I took him to the vet he was only 3lbs. He is the sweetest little guy and loves to play. But it’s been 2 weeks now and has gained some weight but I was trying to see how your puppy ended up doing? ( Just a concerned mommy)

This is him
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Extreme Runt Puppy-574d1ff7-b5db-4465-8563-f4ce0a5def3e_1590615556877.jpg  

5. Remove Advertisements
    RottWeilersOnline.com
    Advertisements

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Chapsmommy View Post
    Hello I have recently got my 1st Rottweiler puppy and it was the same thing with him. The person I bought him from said he was 7 weeks and when I took him to the vet he was only 3lbs. He is the sweetest little guy and loves to play. But it’s been 2 weeks now and has gained some weight but I was trying to see how your puppy ended up doing? ( Just a concerned mommy)
    This thread is over 8 years old. Please start another new thread about your pup. Your picture is not showing up.
    Capp likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12