New Movie whose main character is a Rottweiler (not animated) called Show Dogs Special for Rottweilers visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: New Movie whose main character is a Rottweiler (not animated) called Show Dogs

New Movie whose main character is a Rottweiler (not animated) called Show Dogs

Coming soon! Looks great... The main dog charater is a Rottweiler with a tail --only downside is this movie may get more lousy Rottie owners.. but the movie itself looks adorable. Even though it's a movie made for kids, I want to see it!

https://www.moviefone.com/movie/show...lV24/trailers/
    Andrea52 likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RottWeilersOnline.com
    Advertisements

Super Moderator
    I'm going to be taking my granddaughter to see it! She saw the ads for the movie...and wants to see it. Starts on May 18th around here.

lol Steph, you beat me to it. I saw the ad this morning. We love Rottweilers in the movies. I was happy to see the main character was the Rottweiler. The Rott is usually the sidekick or the bad guy and it's mostly cartoons.

Of course I've always loved Snots on Christmas Vacation. . . and I confess I watch Wicked Tuna "just for the dogs." If you haven't seen the two female Rottweilers, Reba and Ripple on the FV Hot Tuna, you are missing something special. These 2 are always the first ones to know when a fish is on the line. TJ, who owns them puts a lot of pics of them on Instagram.

Show Dogs does look like a kids movie but I might go see it anyway or at least buy it when it hits pay per view. It might attract a lot of grown ups because of the plot. I "borrowed" my niece's girls to go see Secret Life of Pets.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RottWeilersOnline.com
    Advertisements

ahhh yes, I did not notice this before posting basically the same thing

Read both of your posts. The movie looks like fun. Maybe I'll take the grand-kids!

Super Moderator
    I took my 6 year old granddaughter to see it on Sunday...and we both liked the movie!!! The Rottweiler named Max....was a very nice looking tailed Rottie. I'm trying to find out who the breeder was. The story was cute...and I think anyone that likes dogs will enjoy it.
    Capp likes this.

The breeder is Gold Hill kennels, that is where we got Gunny from.
    big black dogs likes this.

Super Moderator
    Hope you are happy with your Gunny. Is he related to "Max" in the movie?

We are ecstatic with Gunny, we waited almost a year for him. Google Gold Hill kennels and click on the tab that shows males. Moose’s daddy was the dog in show dogs and Gunnys daddy is Fritz.

Super Moderator
    I know you are super excited about Gunny! I'm sure he's a great puppy. If I were you I would get medical insurance on him now...before any problems pop up. This breeder mentions being 'ethical'....but does not health cert, or very spotty ones on the dogs they are breeding. Hannah has only hips showing up on OFA....hips and elbows are done at the same time...which means she must have failed her elbows...and yet they are still breeding her. None of the dogs have full health certs for their breeding dogs...it should be passing hips, elbows, heart and eyes...and all confirmed on the OFA website. www.offa.org I don't see any conformation titles, or obedience or working titles on any of the dogs either.

What made you pick this breeder?? Was it their website? When I see bible quotes on a website...it usually means things are not good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast