Ziva Needs Surgery Special for Rottweilers visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ziva Needs Surgery

Ziva Needs Surgery

Hey Everyone,
    I do not know where else to turn. My Ziva needs to have cruciate ligament surgery. I have started a go fund me page which I will link here. I will give updates often. Thank You in advance!
    Last edited by big black dogs; 10-21-2020 at 07:02 PM. Reason: No fund raising allowed

2. Remove Advertisements
    RottWeilersOnline.com
    Advertisements

Super Moderator
    I'm sorry to hear about your dog Ziva. I had to go through this surgery with my own dog. Since a torn CCL is not life or death...surgery can wait. Try to save some funds, or sell some of your stuff...or borrow from family members, or get a second, or third job if you have to to raise the funds. Try Conservative Management for now. That means keeping her quiet...crate rest, and only short pee/poo walks on leash. Some dogs build up enough scar tissue and it stabilizes the knee. It would give you some time to get the money together.
    Eirian's Fancy Gem CGN TT HIC (April 2009-August 2020) "Jemma"

If anyone is interested in providing help, please pm my directly and I will provide you the necessary information. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread