Hi. I’ve been reading online that you dog can go into heat at 6 mons. I wanted to wait until 18 mons but have her signed up for Off Leash Training 1/20/21 she will be 6 mon plus 2 wks. Am I taking a chance by sending her there or should I waited until first heat is over? Or get her to the vet and fix her? What experience do Rottweiler owners have with this issue?