Rottweilers Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Here is me with the spoiled brats....hehehe! The top is me and Bud, and the bottom is me and both of them, Diamond is the one on the right of the pic if your looking at it!

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

The top one is Steve and both the Furry brats, Diamond is the one with the metal choker collar on! Now the bottom pic is Steve letting Bud back in the house!

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Grass in the back yard(wish we had some).The dog run is all sand and with all the rain it's not pretty.I will try to get some pictures of everyone while we are gone.

Diamond sure is getting bigger.

Donna

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah I know believe me.....! She is finally out of her first heat YAY!!!!!!!! She was driving me bonker's. She will be 1 on the 27th of this month! Bud's gonna be an old man compared to her his b-day is the 20th of this month and he'll be 5!

·
Banned
1,135 Posts
Very Nice .....

They look like some " Happy
Campers " ..... Very intent
on what Steves saying ....

There bigg too ....

Look like a couple keepers there

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks yeah I think I'll keep 'em awhile....
They do kinda grow on ya if ya know what I mean!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Missy .... hey your doggies look like mine
How much do you babies way now ? They look very fit ..... I think Diamond should have a collar to match her name
Tell Steve to get you one to match too !!

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I know but no diamond collars until she's done growing.....geez do you know how much that would end up costing if I had to keep getting new ones cause she outgrew them ...hehehehe. Diamond is now 95lbs and Bud is at 110lbs! not too big but not too small neither
And thanks guys for the compliments, by the way we got a new addition yesterday......yep another kitty
my mom got Krystin (my daughter) another kitten it's only 8 weeks old! here's a pic of her Steve made me blue him out cause he didn't have his shirt on geez ...Men they are so silly huh?

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I know we are sucker's but at least she won't take up as much room on the bed as the rotts...hehehe!

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah yeah , I Know your not a kitten kinda person right?

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Missy your kitten is too cute ! how's the dogs taken to him ? We call kittys ...cats around here duh I wonder why ........
They just don't respond to here Kitty Kitty ....well one does

·
Banned
1,135 Posts
Very nice addition there ......

I still like the pic
of Steve talken to the dogs
....... That boy sure has some
great muscle tone going on
there .....

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah I like it too.....and thanks she's a keeper, the dogs are used to cats so it's like no big deal to them, they think she's just another one of them only smaller! she'll grow up thinkin she's a rotty just like them, they always do!

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here's some more of Diamond playing fetch!

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

and here she got it

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Diamond hiding in the shade!

·
Registered
656 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">

Nice pics! Your kitten is really cute, I had one when I was little that was just like it except it had longer hair. Did you name it yet? </BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah her name is smoky that's what Krystin named her!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
I see your babies in the shade ....mine go right to it to !!! she is concentrated on Steve big time ...... different dog different owner but the same look about them ........ Rotties ya got a love them !!!!!

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah I really do love 'em their the best even when they do something wrong and they know it like my two did tonite they are so cute cause they get these looks like I'm sorry I won't do it again I promise on their faces and you just wanna hug them but ya can't cause ya gotta be firm with them!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.