·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check this guy out ! Very interesting... a long haired Rotty

·
Registered
328 Posts
Next thing you know someone will be breeding these RARE type rotties.

What is that a throw back from????

Barb

·
Registered
71 Posts
I've never seen one before.. That is wild.. I complain about Sheba's hair.. Whooo, Glad her hair isn't like this!!!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
That is the weirdest dog I've ever seen ! He looks prehistoric

·
Banned
1,135 Posts
the face only a mother could love

Thats a beautifull dog ......

i sure could get used to that mane

i bet the people lucky enough to get one from a litter charge MORE

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Ohhhh, cave man like me huh

Yep just like you 2bad

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you for your comments on my dog. He is a full pedigree, it takes both the dam and sire to carry the gene to produce a long coat, with some litters having only one long coat!!!!!

I have been offered more money to use him as a stud dog, for obvious reason it has always been refused. He is now castrated and is 10.5 years old.

In his youth i did obedience and agility with him, infact he was the best agility dog in the area!!!

Nicky

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes... welcome aboard ! I couldn't resist posting a picture. People have told me about them but I had never seen one. He is very unusual and I'm happy to hear he is living a nice long life

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Never saw a red or a white but I have heard of both. Another interesting picture !

·
Registered
78 Posts
i think he he gorgeous the king of the rottweilers just love himxxxxxx

and 10 1/2 wow didnt realise he was as old as that lovely

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Seen red and people who have them think thay are a rare Rottweiler and payed why to much for them.Talked one person out of breeding theirs,but I know of others who breed them.

Never seen the white heardof them,but I think the whites have tohave American bull dogin them.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Hi ruizrotts, welcome to the group ! I didn't realize we had a member here who owned the long haired Rotty . What's his name ?Do you have any other Rotts? I bet you have got allot of crazy comments on him ... I hope I didn't offend youwith mine

1 - 20 of 30 Posts