Rottweilers Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know if this woman has a web site or NOT ...

but there is a woman here that ( must of seen my web site to see the titles we have ) that is so NOT afraid of my dog ( funny because we are NOT show people ) BUT anyways she wants a good well rounded and very well behaved STUD to begin her breeding ...

she has asked me twice to date if i would let my ( 3 y/o MALE rescued ROTTWEILER ) do what ever they do to breed ....

not knowing much about breeding i was ( am ) sckeptacle ....

i dont know where or how to check on the value of her dog ....

why i said she is proly not gonna be a good BYB is she never even looked to see that my boy lacks the ( proly the most important parts needed ) rescue = nuetered

however i LOVE my dog and why not ... he needs it ....

THIS IS NO JOKE !!! this is how STUPID some people are .....

why i mention this ... this woman owns a PITT BULL ..... now most of you know i have NO use for them and my dog has LESS ....

I know nothing would ever happen even if my boy could get over his dislike of that breed .... HOWEVER i honestly think i could convince this woman her dog is the steril one ....

its pretty SAD that STUPID people are allowed to have such power to beable to make puppies ... hope she never finds a man for herself ( but thats another story )

i hope she NEVER finds another pit bull that is capable of giving her puppies ....

she knows nothing of BSL ( i asked ) she was dumbfounded ....

AGAIN this is a TRUE story .... i cant believe there are such STUPID people out there .... and being dogs of different breeds ... she is NOT trying to better either breed ...

she just wants a dog like mine ....

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Wow. Who knows why some people do the things they do. You should have told her that the big money today is breeding with a poodle. Hmmm, wonder what a pittdoodle would look like ?

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
No more doodles.

Hey if you want a stud contract for your guy let me know.I have one.

I use to get asked if I was going to stud out Zelda.I would have to tell she is a female.

There are way more people out there like that,and when I run into them,it's just not funny anymore.

Donna

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.