·
Banned
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought you were gonna get
rid of the yes or no
option to add me to active
user list ...

some people still wanna hide behind closed doors ....

complain about everything and think their running stealth ....

ADMIN should do away with that option ...

IF your a member you should BE A MEMBER !!!!

and quit hiding behind the wall ...

JUST MY OPINION JESS !!!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Come out come out wherever you are
. I don't mind it at all. I hope they realize that if you go to forums page and look on bottom there name is there anyway . Better than coming online under a fake user name

·
Registered
144 Posts
<DIV>

Why should anyone be concerned about what other members are doing except for the moderator?

I'm just curious, because I really haven't seen anything offensive yet. Maybe I haven't been a member long enough to comment on such things, but Idon't read everyone's posts... or watch other members, and I was wondering what all the hoop-la was.</DIV>

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
It's just kind of nice to see who is on without having to click on the forums to see who is hiding and on line.That way if we are going to chat we know who is here.

Donna

·
Registered
144 Posts
<DIV>

Even in stealth mode:If other members wanted tochat, being that the chatter box can be seenalong withthe forums, couldn't theyjust enter the chat room anyways if they wanted to talk? or post in the forums? or writepm?

Don't mean to be a pain, but I don't get the logic behind it...

What if someone wanted to reada few postsfrom the forums,for instance, on a lunch break from work,without being bothered by another member at that moment because of time limits? Not being rude, but just can't talk at that time.

There are other reasonsthat members may want to go stealth, without causing any harm to the forums or other members, and mightjust be doing their own thing... or maybe, just maybe, don't want to get involved with "gossip" type posts, but still would like to help others.

But that's just my ideas... and Ican see it easily being disagreed upon.</DIV>

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Some people like to come and read. If you are logged in, the assumption is you want to chat. I think if you don't want to, you should just log in this way.

Sometimes, you think someone will want to and you try to chat with them and they don't answer. It can leave some with the feeling you don't care for them or are being rude.

Since it is so well know that the forums page lists the users online, just go there if you have to know, but be respectful that others may just want to be at peace reading.

The button is a feature to those who wish to use it. It makes no sense for removing it, though I think it may not be an option to.

Chat is a useful tool but can be a pain and cause pain..JMHO.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts