Rottweilers Online Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having been in this forum just a few short days I've come across hundreds of interesting topics which I'd go back into to read them over and over... to learn. There are so many educational topics on this forum. Is there any way to create a 'Favorites List'? For example, a seperate column to be added in the profile section of the member's profile or something like that. Maybe if each topic had a 'Add to Favorites' button this could work. I know topics are turned into stickies but it'd be nice to visit your own profile and view your own 'library' of threads you've saved for future references.

Just a suggestion to see if this functionality is possible.

Thank you :)

·
Registered
840 Posts
Hmmm, there is a subscription area where you can manage folders, etc. in the setting's link at the very top, but i'm not sure how to "subscribe" to a thread, other than when you post in it, you're automatically subscribed. I'll have to play around and see if I can figure it out, unless someone else already knows :)

Duh, I should've looked a little harder. . . .I just found it. So, in the small writing on the top, right of each thread there is a link that says "Thread Tools", and one of the options is to "subscribe to this thread". Then you can go into your setting's link and manage your subscriptions (create folders and such)

Hope that helps Shaida, let me know if you need any help!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts