Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
In search of a breeder in the USA who’s producing Rottweilers to ADRK standards. I’m looking for a high drive dog with good temperament and focus. While also having excellent conformation. Both parents being of merit, with at least titles in working(show titles would be a plus).
Some examples of types that I like:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,932 Posts
I would advise you to go to some of the Sieger shows around. Look up some of the kennel names of the dogs pictured...that will help you find their breeders.

What happened to your pup Huza?? You seemed very disappointed in him because he was not aggressive. Now you posted trying to sell a dog by the name of Ghost Von Haus Istokovic. Why are you getting rid of him?? (there is no selling on the forums and the post has been deleted).

Seems like you are looking for something in a dog that you are not happy with??

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would advise you to go to some of the Sieger shows around. Look up some of the kennel names of the dogs pictured...that will help you find their breeders.

What happened to your pup Huza?? You seemed very disappointed in him because he was not aggressive. Now you posted trying to sell a dog by the name of Ghost Von Haus Istokovic. Why are you getting rid of him?? (there is no selling on the forums and the post has been deleted).

Seems like you are looking for something in a dog that you are not happy with??
Huza was sold to a good home. Yes, I’m looking for high drive and good temperament. I’m currently in a Shutzhund club, and those dogs didn’t fit the bill. I had to move on, and know in the search of a new pup.

·
Super Moderator
1,932 Posts
I pity the poor pup you end up with. Never in a hundred years would I give up a pup because it doesn't live up to my expectations !!!!!
I think that's what most of us feel like. Even if the dog does not live up to expectations....they are great to learn with. These are the dogs that make us better trainers and people. As someone that volunteered for Rottweiler Rescue for many years...it's sad that people think that their dogs are disposable. :( They are family....you don't get rid of family because they are not quite what you want.:cry:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think that's what most of us feel like. Even if the dog does not live up to expectations....they are great to learn with. These are the dogs that make us better trainers and people. As someone that volunteered for Rottweiler Rescue for many years...it's sad that people think that their dogs are disposable. :( They are family....you don't get rid of family because they are not quite what you want.:cry:
It’s actually quite common place in the working dog world, and breeding world to release dogs that are not up to expectations. They rehome dogs all the time. Don’t know why this is so blasphemous to you guys?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I pity the poor pup you end up with. Never in a hundred years would I give up a pup because it doesn't live up to my expectations !!!!!
Very common for breeders and working dog trainers. You keep trying till you find the perfect dog. You don’t leave the dog on the streets, you make sure you rehome the dog to a good family that’s seeking a companion. I’m pursuing purpose, I can’t waste 10 years on a dog I can’t compete with. I’d rather give the dog to someone who needs more of a companion.

·
Super Moderator
1,932 Posts
Very common for breeders and working dog trainers. You keep trying till you find the perfect dog. You don’t leave the dog on the streets, you make sure you rehome the dog to a good family that’s seeking a companion. I’m pursuing purpose, I can’t waste 10 years on a dog I can’t compete with. I’d rather give the dog to someone who needs more of a companion.
You are neither a breeder or a trainer. Sounds like you are a shmo wanna' be tough guy doing IPG. You can learn to work and train any dog...it may not be a competition dog. It's how you learn. You come here asking for an ADRK standard dog. This would not be the place to find one if you were experienced. It would be people in your club doing something with their dogs you should be asking. This shows me you have not learned anything to learn, or done your research.

Just make sure that the people you sold Huza to stays with them. This is often how dogs end up in shelters and rescues. They start the long road of being passed around. He should have been returned to his breeder...not sold. Make sure this other dog that is not meeting your expectations and that you want to sell also has a contract and that you have first refusal if the new owner's that you sell him to want to resell or dump him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.