Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the boys hiking today to a conservation area west of Toronto. It's mostly wide, non-technical trails, but my ankles are kinda wonky so I thought it would be a good fit.

What with everyone discovering the outdoors with COVID, you have to pre-register, and have a three hour window to spend there. We got there late during our window so only did 10.25k. Had time to do more but were kind of at the end of one trail so just finished there.

Quiet for much of it, but then - holy it was busy as we got closer to the trailheads. We avoided the most popular shorter trails (except joining one partially for a slightly longer trek to the parking lot) and did a longer one.

http://instagr.am/p/CXrIarFrWAG/
There's two videos, Neb and Agis running around and then Agis and his 'stick'.

·
Super Moderator
1,686 Posts
Looks like the dogs had a wonderful time hiking! It will be hard again to find hiking places that don't have too many people on them. It looks like Ontario is going to be shut down again...and everyone and their dog hit the trails. We live close to the Bruce Trail....and there were multiple cars parked by the trail on Sunday. :(

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's true BBD. There's people everywhere. Such a change from pre-pandemic. I'm glad people have discovered the outdoors, but geez it's crowded now.

We were thinking of going to Devil's Glen on the 27th...I dunno, I think it's pretty popular too. Sigh.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts