Rottweilers Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cute emoticons..... What's more appropriate for Rotties? I'll never forget the Nationals also having a clown convention in the same facility! What a crazy, but funtime that was.

Anyways, I'm new to the forum, but not in the breed. I enjoyed reading the past archives last night too get a feel of the forum,
or shall I say early morning. I see it's appropriate to introduce oneself, so... I'm sending my greetings to all!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Welcome aboard vonstallog. Doesn't matter if you are male or female, stay right here in the center. Nice fun site here. Next time you are on " early in the morning " , join chat over on the left of page. Say hello !

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Hi vonstallog, welcome to the forum ...

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
vonstallog , I went to your site awsome Rotties ! How many do you have ? and don'tpay any attention to Rotty he's bad

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Rotty2TheCore said:
Welcome!! If your a male, line up to the right. If your a gurl, take a hike to the left

Now, now.... a little testy with the opposite sex aren't we!Ithink you gotit atad bit backwards. Isn't the boys thattake a hike on, ummm, trees, fences, walls.....eventry too onthegirls now and again. Well, you get the hint.

You best gets use to being surrounded by 'em!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
rutylr said:
Another pedigree buff. Welcome to the board.

Donna

Heavens, I'mno way near Jan's, or your stamina!
I pound a way at thethose now and again... only when I'm in the mood.

oops! meant to say way, not were......

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Kitty said:
vonstallog , I went to your site awsome Rotties ! How many do you have ? and don'tpay any attention to Rotty he's bad

You guys spying on me...

Thanks for the compliments on my kiddies, I think there rather special too. I presently have the two, Doc and Blossom,father/daughter.

About Rotty..... I'm sure he's not all that bad and loves to flirt withall these gals! But like most, I canbejust as bad... on occasions, that is.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
To me that pawvillage is way to addicting.

Every morning I pick a kennel name then I'm on pawvillage,OFA and AKC all at the same time making sure the dogs I put on are right.

Donna

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.