Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't worry next year we will slow down.

Red became a CH today by going best female in the first show in MI.

Moose also took another best male/Best of winners win and only needs one more win.

There are two shows tomorrow.So we could have 2 CH this week.It's a ggod thing Red finished before Bobber comes out (as she would kick her buttt)

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
So Donna... when do you get to go on a road trip ? LOL

Sounds like you two are having a ball with those little dogs. Hope you are not thinking of giving up on the black and brown ones
. Congrats !

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Never give up on the big black/brown ones.

I did most of the traveling last year.I do get to start going to shows at the end of this month.I am only showing the big black and brown dogs in WI,as the entries are cheeper for me,or when I'm Judging I enter dogs.

I do get to take Mav' to an AKC show next weekend.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
okay More news.

Poor Moose.

When he was 6 months old his dad showed him and he became a CH in 3shows,well it seems they didn't send in his papers in time and so no CH.

Well Stephanie showed him last weeked in IN and he wonBest Male one show which gave him one competative win(you need three under three different Judges).The first show this weekend he just took first in his class,his brother Doc beat him for BM.Second show on Sat Best that is two wins.1st show on Sunday BM three wins right? no just two this was the same Judge as Last weekend.Stephanie not keeping track of who and when moved him up to the CH class.Which he won.

So now that win does not count either.

In a few weeks I will be taking him to a show and he will finish then.

The poor guy should have been a Grand CH by now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts