Rottweilers Online Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
I found this site after watching a rotti video on youtube. And of course anything to do with rottweilers, I had to be a part of it. I'm from Sydney. My baby- his name is Major and he is 2 years old. My brother actually bought him when he was 8 weeks old. We love him and love all animals and wish that people were more educated on the subject of dogs especially large breeds as there are so much misconceptions. Large breeds are the most friendliest dogs and people need to understand that they mean no harm.

I can write pages after pages but it still won't be enough to express my love for my baby Major and all other gentle giants out there- they truly are a gift.
Love dogs forever and always.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Hi all
I found this site after watching a rotti video on youtube. And of course anything to do with rottweilers, I had to be a part of it. I'm from Sydney. My baby- his name is Major and he is 2 years old. My brother actually bought him when he was 8 weeks old. We love him and love all animals and wish that people were more educated on the subject of dogs especially large breeds as there are so much misconceptions. Large breeds are the most friendliest dogs and people need to understand that they mean no harm. I can write pages after pages but it still won't be enough to express my love for my baby Major and all other gentle giants out there- they truly are a gift.
Love dogs forever and always.
Welcome to ROL...and we would love to see pics of your boy, Major. Were pretty Ok too with the Rottie's...as with all dog breeds...it boils down to the owners...not the breed.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Hello and welcome to ROL!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Hi and welcome to ROL. Thats one of the things we try to do here is educate people about this wonderful breed! Glad to have you with us! :)

·
Registered
840 Posts
Wanted to throw my welcome to ROL in too. . . . . We all pretty much feel the same way as you, so you've found a great community to share stories, pictures and anything else you can think of.

Waiting to see pics of Major :D

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Welcome to ROL. I am looking forward to pictures of Major.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all so much for welcoming me :)
yes will put up pics as soon as I get a chance.
Very glad to be part of you guys.
cheers
Tahmina

1 - 10 of 10 Posts