Rottweilers Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I think every book has a little good and a litle bad about it. Best to take off some Saturday and go sit at Barnes and Noble or Borders and have a look around. It is the only place you an actually go and read a book before you buy it. I don't do a lot of reading but I do have a couple of books that I like...

Dr. Ackermans book or Rottweilers. ( has some really nice pics too )

Training your Rotweiler by Barbra McNinch. Both books cost around $20 total

And WELCOME ABOARD !

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
If you are looking to find out the history,with some good pictures of older dogs Then these are the books.

The complete Rottweiler-Muriel Freeman

The World of the Rottweiler-The book of the Rottweiler-The Professionals book of the Rottweiler-Anna Katherine Nicholas

The Rottweiler Experience-J.Klem & S.Rademacher

The Rottweiler-Richard Stratton

Rottweilers-Les Price

The Rottweiler Jim Pettengell

Our Friend the Rottweiler-Know your Rottweiler-Studies in the Breed History of the Rottweiler-30 years of European Rottweiler breeding-Powderhorn press

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
These are just simple all breed training with the word Rottweiler in them.If you read one youve read them all.

Rottweilers-Anna Katherine Nicholas

Rottweilers a complete pet owners manual-Kerry kern

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Rottweilers-Rottweilers for Dummies-Richard Beauchamp

A new owners guide to Rottweilers-Urs Ochsenbein

Rottweilers-Dr Herdet Richards

Pet Owners Guide to the Rottweilers-Henrich von Beine

The Essential Rottweiler-Ian Dunbar

Living with a Rottweiler-Kate Pinches

Training your Rottweiler-Barbara McNinch

The Rottweiler-an Owners guide to a happy healthy pet-Jean Foster

How to train your Rottweiler-Liz Palika

These are pretty much all the same books very general no good pictures.Yes I own all of the books I've listed plus some more.

Donna

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
I have a book that I think is awsome it's called the The dog Listener by Jan Fennell it's a great book on how to understand your dog ! It was worth the read !!! I use alot of her tecniqics with my dogs ....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.