Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He is a US Marine who went to American Idol and did " pretty good
" and now he is a rising star. His first two songs made it to the top 5 on country charts. He did a concert here in my home town this past week and I got some pics of him with my Bronco and a very nice autograph on my glovebox. ( It's a guy thing, you women wouldn't understand
). Truth is, his very first music video he made was called " Nothin to lose " and he drove up in one of these old Broncos and drove away with the girl in the end of the video in one of these old trucks. SO, he sgned the glovebox " Josh Gracin - Nothin to lose "

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="on">
<T>
<TR height="100%" width="100%" UNABLE="on">
<TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">

I saw him on TV yesterday,but I'm not a big country western kind of gal so I don't know any of his music

Donna</TD></TR>
<TR UNABLE="on" hb_tag="1">
<TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="on">
<DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>

·
Registered
656 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">

Thats great! The only autographs I ever got were from hockey players at the hockey games. Yeah, I've heard that song before and he's pretty good. Sounds like he's a really nice guy. I've heard of getting autographs before but not on a vehicle. Thats a pretty cool idea.</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Click on this link .. http://www.cmt.com/artists/az/gracin_josh/artist.jhtmland if you scroll down to videos you can see a couple of them full length. " nothin to lose " has the old Bronco in it. Click on where it says more videos and watch " I want to live " and " nothin to lose ". I'm not too crazy about the other one ( his new one ).

·
Registered
914 Posts
I think that's cool, I got some autograph's but their from pro dirtbike racers and their on my fox racing tanktop! Rotty you would probably know who I'm talking about Mike Larroco and Michael Byrne!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.