Rottweilers Online Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dog's legs are all shaking and there giving away from him , then he will fall over. He's falling down stairs, and he's not eating properly.

·
Super Moderator
1,320 Posts
Sorry to hear about your dog. First thing to do is make an appointment with your vet. How old is your dog?? Please get some help for your dog, this is not something that can be fixed on the internet.

·
Super Moderator
1,320 Posts
At 9 years of age...it's probably something serious. When a Rottweiler does not want to eat, and is having difficulty walking, and falling down...I would be suspicious of some type of cancer. 😢 Let us know what the vet says.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Yes, please update us. I'm sorry you're going through this - wishing the best for your boy!

·
Super Moderator
1,320 Posts
I can't believe you haven't taken him to the vet already !!!
I would normally agree with this...BUT...With Covid and lockdowns and many vets only allowing dogs to be picked up from the owner's car...and fewer appointments being made....it can be difficult to get an appointment ASAP!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I live in Ontario and have not had a problem getting an appointment. Our boy just had surgery and I was in the next day. Maybe our Vet is special, they have been very good for us. To my boy they are Angels. Centenial in Bracebridge On.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts