Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all,my rottie is 1 year old and some times only when he is tired he twist his ass very strange dont know if i instill or theare really a problem with his back or legs,we have done early ED and HD exam all seem to ok.
Streamable Video

·
Registered
95 Posts
Our first Rottie Vader is 8 months now so I don't know enough to give you good advice really. To me his back right leg seems to swing out a bit more than the other maybe? Great video, he looks a lovely dog.

I've been worried about Vader back right leg in the last couple of weeks (seems to favour his back left for weight bearing) but it seems to be getting better now. Same as you I thought I was just being paranoid!

·
Super Moderator
1,480 Posts
That's the Rottie waddle!! :) He's pacing. Rottweilers were bred to pace and to walk long distances....the pace helps them keep a certain rhythm . He is young and gangly, and to me it looks like his stifles are too straight. This makes his waddle more pronounced. It's just a conformation problem and most likely will not bother him at all.

Reactions: Camy

·
Registered
75 Posts
Someone is following your dog with flip flops lol. I would not be worried they do wiggle their bum walking. Great for off leash, good job.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks to all for the replies seem to be all in my head its my second rottie so i know the grow up to 3y so i supose everything will be ok.
Ps still keeping an eye on his ass 😀

1 - 5 of 5 Posts