Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the bad news is I had to give up my Zeus
He and Apollo got into another fight Sunday . He was outside and I guess the door wasn't completely shut and he just came a waltzing in with Apollo on the other side ....It was the third time in 3 weeks ....Thank god this time my hubby was home to help break them up , it only lasted about 5 Min's. but they still did some damage to each other again ! I called his old owner which I know very well and told her she had to come and get him .
She came up to the house and took him to her place which is only 4 blocks away from me . The good news is he's back with his old Mommy and will be King there with out having to fight for it ! I will be-able to see him all the time . YesterdayI took him some pig hearts and pig ears and gave him a bunch of hugs kisses ! She at first wasn't sure if her landlord would let her keep a dog but I guess it's going to be ok !!! T/G because he can't come back ...they would eventually kill one another
and I can't have that ! I love them both to much . We all miss him terribly he is such a gentle giant ( when he and Apollo aren't fighting ) but now that won't happen again ! He's King of his domain again

The reason Zeus's Mom didn't have him was she went through a bad divorce and her x wouldn't let her have him , then about ayr laterhe was losing everything and couldn't keep himeither thats how I came about to have him . So now he's back with his Mom who loves him dearly !!!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Oh Kitty such a nice ending to a sad story. Glad to know you will still get to see him when you want. Back home to mom

·
Registered
914 Posts
Sorry you had to give him up but at least you still get to see him and he's happy and in a loving home that's the most important thing!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.