Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She claims to be a member of several clubs but check for yourself....she isn't. I know 4 dogs now that have poor hips. She continues to breed Pongo Se Ungo Rot when he is known for producing pups with poor hips. Ask her why you can't see her reviews on Facebook. It is because i put a poor review after our dog had to have a $4,000 metal hip put in at 10 months old and she BEGGED me to remove it. Said I could join her in a study. She is a con-artist. She photo-shops everything. Her facility is a dump. Ask her for a 360 view of the kennels. She wont because the other side of the heated floors is a dirt floor open air barn. That is why they NEED the heated floors....they are exposed to the elements.

Don't believe me? Reply to this and I can give you names of other people to ask!

·
Registered
1 Posts
She claims to be a member of several clubs but check for yourself....she isn't. I know 4 dogs now that have poor hips. She continues to breed Pongo Se Ungo Rot when he is known for producing pups with poor hips. Ask her why you can't see her reviews on Facebook. It is because i put a poor review after our dog had to have a $4,000 metal hip put in at 10 months old and she BEGGED me to remove it. Said I could join her in a study. She is a con-artist. She photo-shops everything. Her facility is a dump. Ask her for a 360 view of the kennels. She wont because the other side of the heated floors is a dirt floor open air barn. That is why they NEED the heated floors....they are exposed to the elements.

Don't believe me? Reply to this and I can give you names of other people to ask!
I most definitely believe you! I purchased my Rott Nikko from her 8 yrs ago. Now, I've owned Rottweilers since 1989. ALL were just simple $500 dog's, AKC Registered, had no hip issue's, no problems at all. I get my pup home? He's put in a carrier, loaded into where ever the put animals on a plane & I pick him up? He was so stressed out. Got him to the vet, within 3 days? Coccidia, which my other older Rott caught by just accidentally stepping on 1 tiny piece of poop. That was just the beginning. She wanted him knocked out at 1 yr of age to check his hips?? You can't OFA him until he's 2 years of age. Oh, and there is more. I got lucky in the hip department. His back were A+, But, I knew his power was in his front leg's. They were just Okay. But, there's more. Besides my vet, whom I've used for over 30+ yrs looked at the paper work,this supposed vet signed? Completely incorrect. I can not believe they let that dog on the plane. He was sick & could have infected other animals. Now,here comes the had part. Ear infections constantly, even though I clean & checked his ears daily. Left eye? Some type of bumps under it. Required to be sedated yet, again to be removed. Turned out? They were a bunch of tiny bone masses. Year later, cyst on Right eye, Another surgery. August 25th,2022. He could not get up & walk. Thought knee problem?? NO, Bone cancer. I lost my dog to bone cancer on August 26th, which this Dumb"B" is trying to say is not genetic. YES IT IS! I'm heartbroken beyond words. He was trained as my service dog. And thst costs a lot 9f $$! All my Rotts lived at least 10+ yrs & they were just $500 dog's. No ear problem, eye problems, no aggressive behavior,no problems at ALL. Yeah, she gives you this lifetime warranty? Read closer. Cancer? 4 yrs. Now it's extremely rare for such a young dog to get cancer til later in life. Bad thing? My son purchased a dog from her the following year. He's 7 now. Same aggressive issue's & both dog's were consistently obedience trained. Refresher training was done. Now I'm reading 11 month old puppies having to have titanium put in their leg's? She doesn't want you to come down there cuz then you'll see what a dump it actually is. She's not a breeder. She's a dog groomer. Claims she knows all this because her family did this? She bought 1 show dog, her daughter shows. Big deal. Look up her name on the BBB & see what she let her 17 yo daughter reply on there! What kind of mother let's her daughter put a post on the Better Business Bureau site that state's and I quote. My mother is in heavy narcotics?? Sounds to me? Like she's mass breeding these dog's to support a drug addiction problem. Maybe that's why her husband dumped her sorry ass & now she can't afford to make ends meet. To anyone who's thinking about purchasing a Rott from her? I beg you to go to Miss Evie, in Florida's site & READ it! She is an excellent breeder & I'm praying I'll be lucky enough to have the privilege to get on her list for my next dog. All the questions I had? Were answered on her site! I'm praying that once thing's get settled from the hurricane? I'll be lucky enough to purchase my next & unfortunately probably last Rott at my age now. Her site? Will explain everything to you. She expects you to drive down or fly down & get your puppy. She will show you her facility, she's proud of it. I'm sorry for what your going through. We ALL need to ban together and put a complaint in with the BBB & get this chick banned from breeding from the American Kennel Association! It takes more than 1 complaint to get them to look i to it. Oh. And I was supposed to call the dumb "B" & get her permission to put my dog down & then? She wants another opinion while he's suffering in pain? I would have driven down there & put her ass 6 feet under permanently. I WILL NEVER EVER ENDORSE A DOG GROOMER WHO'S ON HEAVY NARCOTICS NOR ASK HER PERMISSION TO MAKE THE CALL ON WHEN IT'S TIME TO NOT MAKE HIM LYE THERE, UNABLE TO WALK OR STAND WHILE SHE DECIDES??? F HER & HER DOG'S. THEY AIN'T SHIT. AS I'VE SEEN FROM POSTS. DON'T BUY A DOG FROM HER UNLESS U HAVE ABOUT 10 TO 15 GRAND TO SPEND ON VET BILLS!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts