Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I delt with this crazy lady back in January, she told me how much she wanted for her puppies she had left. Yes. I was desperate as I had lost my last Rottweiler in July, but anyway she sent me pictures but when I asked for documents she would never give or produce them, I would ask for pictures and she would never answer back, so I finally decided to start looking into her. What I found was she's a wack job, the first pictures of the one pup was an old picture that she uses to scam people, I also found out her dog's are usually very sick have hip issues, the list goes on... I paid 1000 upfront but when it got closer to time that she should have been keeping me updated and pictures, she stopped emailing or anything..I contacted my credit card company reported her, and then it got more nasty. I ended up thank goodness not getting one of her puppies, that are inbreed...she says that she has this indoor facility, witch was a lie... I contacted my lawyer and we went from there, I was able to get my money back. But it took awile. I have every bit of communication between her and I to prove she's a liar and is running a puppy mill. I also reported her to the right individuals hopefully so nobody eles gets scammed or buys a very sick or unhealthy dog....stay away from Ballhardhaus....this lady doesn't care about her dogs and they're most of the time sick....

·
Registered
75 Posts
Glad you got your money back and hopefully some pay back. Let's hope potential buyers see this post. Also learn that such a large down payment spells trouble. I hope you find a good puppy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts