·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought Gretchen a bling bling gold chain this weekend

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
I have looked every where for a chain like that for Xari, but I can't find one here in Orlando. Are they used for a special training? Lydia has them on her dogs.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
xarimylov said:
I have looked every where for a chain like that for Xari, but I can't find one here in Orlando. Are they used for a special training? Lydia has them on her dogs.

That chain is called a fur saver. It has long wide open links so the fur does not tangle up in it or pull on the fur. I have them on all my dogs but not in bling bling gold
. Mine are all chrome. If you ever have problems finding things like that I would be happy to send you one as long as you are sure that is what you want. The cost of one in normal chrome is right around $12.75. I paid $22 for the gold one but Gretchen wanted it so you know how it goes

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Oh I know what you mean and I could lie to you and tell you Xari is not spoiled but you would know it was a lie. Thanks and I will go to the old feed store here and see if I can find it and if not I will let you know. I like the looks of them and I have a large red one for him but it rubs and I don't like that. I keep it off him unless we are going some where. Thanks again and I'll keep you posted

·
Registered
458 Posts
Now all she needs is a suspension kit and neonlights underneath

J/K.. hehe.
My other hobby is japanese sportscars (D1/drift).

Some of my clubmates there laughed when I told them I had bought a Doberman Diesel.. Turbodiesel even .. hehe.

They suggested a lowering kit, bigger tail and some chrome nailpolish for her to get the right "look"...

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL.... I'm probably the only other person on this site that knows what drifting is
. Now that I think about it we may be the only two who know what bling bling is !

·
Banned
1,135 Posts
Hey i know " bling bling "

I also know drifting .... YA there like a hobo or sumthin ....

Nice chain oopps " collar " or maybe necklace in her case ....

i still like memo's better
with her new tag .....

i finaly found my rottweiler on board sign ( yellow like BABY on board )

off of ebay .... but where can you find ( gold ) collars ?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Nice chain.. That doesn't hurt them does it??? I might look at getting one for Sheba.. She has a no slip off collar now.. But her fur is all tangled in it all the time since my girl,, has such long fur!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts