Rottweilers Online Forums banner
61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">

Kitty-you going out on your boat for the 4th? If you do be careful, there arealot of looneys out there on the holidays.
I still got your back!
</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
914 Posts
Yea like Dan who says he's hangin off the back!
Just playin' he can't be all bad right I mean he does have a Rott who loves him so there must be something good there!

·
Registered
656 Posts

yeah-a good rott, hehehehehe
Just kidding Dan, I'm sure you have SOME redeeming qualities.
</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Dan , that's too cute ! I need that for my boat !!! I always pick up my dogs dodo when I walk them ......even on the boat .......

·
Registered
914 Posts
I'll give ya that one it was pretty good!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Didn't take out the boat Sat. I think we had boat burn out from last weekend ....
we had about 20 people on the boat for my daughters Bday .....my hubby was tired of being the captian ....poor baby
.. but we are going out today !!! yeaaaa I invited acouple of my friends on that have never been before ....plus the babies had a field day last weekend here . I don't think they liked being alone , my son forgot to crate them and they ate a dvd game of my hubbys ( he was mad ) and they ate a dvd movie we rented oops ! and some woodwork ! gessssh they were busy ....
thank goodness they didn't get into anything that hurt them !! Thats why I crate !!! My son has to pay for the dvd's ( his dad is making him ) he cuts grass around here so the $ he makes will be not his own till he pays off his bill
I don't think he will forget again !!! A leason learned in crating !!!

·
Registered
656 Posts

well you have a good time hon
you do any fishing while your out there? I havent fished in a long time. If you do, and ya catch anything show us some pics.And if any of those mouthy guys show up just shove emoverboard
</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
914 Posts
Yeah I second that one!

·
Banned
1,135 Posts
I pulled this one out of the closet for you Kitty ...

just wanted ya to see the ol boat again ....

if you lived here it would already be in the water .....

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
Ha Ha your funny Dan ....that hand is getting closer to coming out of the screen at youand maybe a foot too
I miss my boat
won't be long now !!!

61 - 72 of 72 Posts