Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here she is at home.She has been thru one puppy class allready and will be in the ring soon.

this is her with her ears done.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Ears ? Those look just like horns

Nice looking dog ! good luck and have fun with her

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know if they are horns or not yet.I just got her sat and the real puppy has not arived,just the cute little one is here now.But I know the other one is coming.

Then I will let you know if those are horns or not.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Oh, what a nice puppy. I will have to showher to my daughter, she wants one so bad when they get a house.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Donna she is beautiful! The ear LOOK is in this year! Just in time for Easter too! Here's "PITTIE BUNNY".

Good luck with Bobber.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm going to try to make it to the match in west bend this weekend with her.It would be her first show.

I like the croped look myself(but not on a Rottweiler).

Just on my pit weiller

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Donna , she's a good looking baby ..but she does look like she has horns ...
to cute !

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Her stitches are out and I will be taping them soon to get them to stand straight up.

I let her play with Elwood and it was too funny.He plays very well with her,but her head is soaked after.He always has her little head in his mouth.Kind of reminds me of one of those jokes Dan put up.

If I can get the camera to take a charge I will take some pictures of them together.

Donna

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
How cute with the rottie, they look so sweet together. Her chest is so nice and broad....really a good looking baby

·
Banned
1,135 Posts
ok

i love the colors ......

wish you the best with Bobber

how is Ellwood taking not being momma's baby anymore ?

well sharing you is more like it ..... cause he will always

be your baby Ellwood ......

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He plays so good with the babie,but he is still bad Elwood no matter what.My BF Mike calls him my skirt tail dog since he is always stuck to me.

He does not like the new babie playing with his towel and use to hide it on the bed,well now she can jump up there.It is so funny to watch

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Donna, she is soooo cute !! I love those ear's of hers !!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts