Rottweilers Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry I have not posted sooner, we had a ruf night with the new pups. She had 9 only 3 lived.

Our little angels. 2 boys one girl. Sister is in the middle.

Our 1st born, A boy, with double dew claws. He has a white stripe that runs from his jaw to his chest markings.

This is what double dew claws looks like. We have named him Sammy 6 Toes. We know Sammy is sstaying with us. We are unsure of the other 2. will get pictures of other two pups soon.

·
Registered
185 Posts
What a bittersweet night. I am so sorry about losing the six pups but I am so very happy about the new additions to your family.

Congratulations on the feisty threesome! How is Dallas? More pics please! LOL

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Double dews are not uncommon,but you will not get alot of breeders to admit them.The litter Daphney came from,some had double dews.Sorry to hear about the little ones but at least the mom and others are doing well.

Donna

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dallas is doing great, we go in am to get tails and dew claws done. I have had to make her leave the pups to potty and water. Other than that all is good. It is really hard to get good pictures at this stage to everyone wants mom. And I don't fit that frofile.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Right now all they want is warmth and food.They cannot make their own heat yet.

I have a heating pad in my box and they all like sleeping on that.Momma gets a bit hot some time but the babies always love it.

Donna

·
Registered
656 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">

Sorry to hear you lost most of the pups DD
The three that have survived have proved to be fighters, and will make you proud I am sure. The pics are very sweet, but we can wait until the babies are ready for their photo op
Give Momma a big hug for me for a job well done, and a kiss to each of the babes
And to you a big pat on the back and a bear hug for staying strong and keeping vigil over those tiny angels..Take Care DD, your in my thoughts and prayers

Scarlet</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Shell, congrats on your 3babies ! sorry to hear she lost 6
of what I can see they are to cute ! give Dallas a hug and a kiss from me !

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tails and dews claws removed. I could tell Hanna from her brother by her tail.

Hanna had a couple of bends in her tail. Hanna already has a great home with a friend of mine.

This is Sammy. We where going to keep Sammy, But my old boss wants him. So that leaves me with the one pup I have no name for. He is the one who looks like he is standing up in the top picture. Will try to get picture soon.

·
Registered
656 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">

The pics are great hon. What little buggers they are :) Too cute!</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks ya'll goting to try to get more pictures, they have gottin a littel bigger sence last ones.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Sammy& nbsp;& nbsp; Kain&n bsp; Little Dilly

Tryed to catch sammy on his back but the minute i brake out camera they move on me.

This is my Raising Kain. He is so sweet and demands to be heard. Hope these are better pictures guys.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Shell, they are to darn cute !! keep the pics coming if ya can ! the boys always do cry and raise kain the most huh... my Apollo did and still does !

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Kain came out screaming and he is the 1st one you hear st feeding time. The other 2 are not half as bad. Hoping he will be great at obed and have agilty like his mom.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.