Rottweilers Online Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finding a beef jerky and cheese vending machine is easy when you're a dog! Captain, the big 125 lb rottweiler dog found this meat vending machine while we were out for a walk. He was waiting for someone to put some money in there for him. Funny! I'm not a dog, but this too, is my dream vending machine. I love beef jerky and cheese! This is an Ownes Meats vending machine - "Candy Store For The Carnivore." Yum! Happy Cappy knows quality!

[video]https://youtu.be/zRwdpBfbatk[/video]

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He is so sweet and well behaved. I'm sure he could smell that jerky a block away.
He really is! Do you really think he could smell it through the wrapping? That's amazing! He sure seemed interested in it!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Oh yeah he can smell it, they have much stronger sense of smell than we do. Hearing too. My girl can tell there is a strange dog across the street or that the mailman is coming when he is a block away.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yeah he can smell it, they have much stronger sense of smell than we do. Hearing too. My girl can tell there is a strange dog across the street or that the mailman is coming when he is a block away.
Amazing! Maybe that is why he started growling at the up stairs window randomly the other day? He's not a growly guy though so that's weird. And it was sudden. He was laying there watching me edit his videos for youtube as usual. And all the sudden he sat up, locked eyes on the window and started growling. As if he saw something. I thought maybe he heard something out because I had the window open. I looked out, but didn't see any other person or animal. I had to tell him it was ok and calm him down. He is very protective of me.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Are you in Seattle?
You should bring him up for a day trip to Vancouver sometime. People here are very friendly to dogs, even rotts!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ooops. I just saw that it says "Tacoma" I knew you were nearby somewhere.
Yeah Tacoma here. Hmm. I wonder why people in Vancouver love dogs so much. Dog friendly and especially rott friendly is always a good thing for Cappy. :)

Reactions: Capp and Andrea52
1 - 8 of 8 Posts