Rottweilers Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter's hamster passed away this weekend. So now my wife and daughter bought a kitten. Pretty cute actually and very low maintenance. So far so good with my Maximus together in the house.

Does anyone else have a mixture of cats and dogs in the house. I heard alot of people actually do.

Take care folks.

·
Registered
914 Posts
yep we got 2 Rotts and a kitten here! We have always had one cat or another with our dogs!

·
Registered
656 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">

We only have apollo right now, would like to get a kitty later on.</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
I have 4 Rotts and a black pursian cat ( he's 8yrs and my daughters) we did have a hamster she died last week it was my son's.... the dogs didn't bother her either .. she lived a long time about 2 and a half years....this fall I'll get him another one he just loved her ...he has tunnels all over his room for a hamster .....

·
Registered
387 Posts
Yep 2 hemalyn cats and 2 rottie. And Dallas and our male cat play tag, catch me if you can, and will sleep together if the cat is cold. Blu is still learning about cats. My male cat is not afraid of anything and smacks blu on the head with just his paws.(not claws) Our female cat does not like dogs at all, and her and Dallas have a understanding that the cats come 1st and dogs 2nd.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.