Rottweilers Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How was everybody's Christmas? Ours was wonderful. I thought I'd throw in a few pics from the weekend. Gia played all weekend with her best friend, my dad's one eyed yellow lab Kali. They both got T-shirts from my sister and lots of toys for Christmas!

Gia and Kali in their T-shirts

And one of Jess and I

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Glad to hear you had a wonderful Christmas. Your pup is getting big and that shirt looks kinda small

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha! I know, it looks like she's wearing a lowcut top, huh? It actually fits really well, except the collar is fairly loose and slips down, making it look tiny. Gia weighs 59 pounds as of this morning. But she'll be 7 months old tomorrow. I've only had one other female before, and I got her as an adult, so I've only seen little boys grow up. It's wierd to see her weight each month, since it's lighter than my boy's was.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Stephanie wraped all the dogs gifts and let them open them.I guess I was the only one who really wanted to get in there and ripe them all open.

Donna

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ha! Yeah, I wrapped the ones I bought for the dogs too. I bought gifts for Gia, for Daisy(the bichon puppy we gave my Grama), Kali (my dad's lab, she's in the pictures), and Boo(my sister's shihtzu). The ONLY one who opened hers was Gia. She loved it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.