Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there !

I'm from Belgium and I'm moving to California, just between LA and San Diego, in May with my master, his wife and the three kids!
My name is Django ! My master knew the first day he saw me that I'll have to be a clown (like Jango Edwards, unfortunatelly 2005 was "D" letter), so he named me that way, and I became... a clown

The purpose of my existence on earth is to love everybody ! That's my favourite occupation. I also love to eat papers and sometimes, I like to chew a shoe... I don't know why they're mad at me when the lady discover that... who need shoes anyway ? I'm not wearing any shoes !

Enough talking (excuse my English, but I'm used to speak French), here are some pictures of me:

Here I am, first day in my new family, 8 weeks old !

I grew up fast... and I began to smoke... but I quit now !

See that I'm a nice dog ! I loooooove to smile

But I also love sunbathing !

Now who's the idiot who putted the plastic bone in my plastic ball ?????

Ah ! Let me introduce you to my brother: Draco ! Sometimes he comes to visit me and we play a lot ! He's as nice as me !

And this is a pic of me when I just turned 15 months old !

I hope I'll enjoy California !
Maybe I'll meet some nice rottie with silicon implants

Hope to see you soon !!!!

Django

·
Registered
55 Posts
You're very handsome, Django! What a funny story (stay away from those Rotties with implants
) A warm welcome to you and your family when you arrive in America....we know you'll love it here!

·
Registered
96 Posts
LOL....Great commentary...Welcome we are all really nice here & have great lovealble rotts like you. Im sure you will like Ca, more sun to bath in!!! Love your pics too....again welcome.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
The rotties with implants are not that bad
what you need to watch out for are the blond rotties with fake tans

Welcome aboard ! Very handsom boy you are and such a beautiful head.

Tell mom and dad you are going to need lessons. Not much french spoken in California, you are going to need spanish LOL

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Hi Django, and Welcome! are you coming to California to be a model ? You surelook like one !
The girls are going to love you !! My Rhea is drooling here already
Glad to have you here ....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well ! Thank you !
I really enjoy coming there ! Of course, my master is very anxious about the travel ! 13 hours in a plane with just one stop in Atlanta, it seems so long !
Hopefully, we, dogs, don't have a watch, and I know me well, I'm gonna sleep the whole trip ! After a long walk in the countryside, I'll be so tired that I won't think about anything else than sleep (that's what I do best ! especially my belly exposed and snoring like a tractor). Or maybe will I travel with a chihuahua on another box ! That'll be nice to learn Spanish !

A bientot ! (hasta luego)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts