Rottweilers Online Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to Welcome Rottie1 ( Jeannie) as a Administrator and Xarimyluv ( Sally) as a Moderator. Welcome girls!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Ohmy Lord, now that is posse...

Congrads Jeannie and Xarimyloveyou'll do well...

·
Registered
504 Posts
Congratulations ladys..............................

Judy

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Good luck ladies. Sorry I couldn't do the job and had to pawn it off onto someone else. I'm just not very good at taking sides and I don't want any hard feelings. At least if you get on the bad side of someone you can blame PMS or something LOL
.Again , good luck !!!

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Thanks everyone! That's a great comment Andy and you are right. Let's just hope Hillary Clinton doesn't capture the presidency. She has a lot more *hot* buttons to push than any of us,

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Also, Kitty, Jess and I have joined together to invite D with Milagro Rottweilers to join the site as a moderator. She has graciously accepted and will be a fantastic asset for all of us.

Please give her a warm welcome along with Xarimylov!

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Thank you all for your invite to do this and I do hope I will do a good job. I want you to know I will give it my best shot and still be learning from all of you, my friends here at ROL. Also I want to welcome D and I know she will be a great sorce of information.

·
Registered
456 Posts
a warm Welcome from me, to all of you...hold down the fort, ladies!...

Viv...

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi D, Welcome to the group! I hope to get to know you soon on the site. OH MY I can feel the PMScoming on now...........or is it CRS in my case?

·
Registered
504 Posts
Welcome D.......I think you should post a picture of your Rottie. So we all can oooooooo and aaaaaaaaa....................LOL

Judy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts