Rottweilers Online Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I cannot believe they let her return home to "care" for the remaining dog's....regardless of an "improved situation"....ect. :mad:
I know. It is hot today and those dogs are not near any trees or anything. Those boxes would be hot. Rotties can't take heat very well. The wheels of justice turn so slow sometimes. The broken toes and crippled front legs and a dog needing an eye removed and a leg amputation should have made the Judge move on this very fast. At least the pregnant dogs and puppies have been removed.

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
She will never be able to breed dogs again with this all over the Internet and news thankfully.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
I know. It is hot today and those dogs are not near any trees or anything. Those boxes would be hot. Rotties can't take heat very well. The wheels of justice turn so slow sometimes. The broken toes and crippled front legs and a dog needing an eye removed and a leg amputation should have made the Judge move on this very fast. At least the pregnant dogs and puppies have been removed.
I'm not sure where Kimbolton Ohio is, but in Wallkill NY it isn't hot...I'm about 90 minutes from there and it is 50 degrees here, and according to the weather channel, its about the same there - and it is overcast and dreary.

If a dog has been born into warm weather and spends alot of time outside in hot weather, a dog can withstand warm temps better than a dog that spends alot of time in a climate controlled living situation.

As horrid as the living situation may be, those dogs are probably better equipped to handle warm weather than most dogs. NOT saying it is ideal...

·
Registered
494 Posts
it's a long way from anything that even resembles I deal, abuse it abuse no matter what the weather......
I think that woman should be chained to a dog house and fed stale bread till she withers away then let Karma deal with her.

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I agree jakesmom, Karma will get her.

Reactions: jakesmom
21 - 26 of 26 Posts