Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the Big E in Springfield yesterday and met an amazing breeder and her dog. The breeder is Wellsland Rottweilers. I let her know I was interested in a dog that could do therapy work, and the grandmother of the dog she was showing is a therapy dog.

I was wondering if anyone new this breeder. She was amazingly informative, nice and her dog was amazingly beautiful and clam for an 8 month puppy.

· Administrator
2,049 Posts
I don't know this breeder because I live in Canada. I did take a look at the website and it looks like this breeder is doing everything right. I do like the look of her dogs also. So much nicer looking then those short nosed mastiff looking gigantic head dogs that are popular in the Sieger shows now. :rolleyes:

I also recognized many names of stud dogs that she is using in her breeding program. I think you may have a winner there.:)

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your help and knowledge. The 8 month old bitch sue was showing was very calm and more than happy to let my mom rub her all over. (my mom came to find a breeder for a small dog, I think I’ve finally convinced her not to get a dog from the paper or a BYB this time) she was such a nice woman and gave me lots of information about her dogs, and what they are like in the home and out and about.

Thank you again for your help and knowledge with this amazing breed.

· Registered
2,400 Posts
I went to the Big E in Springfield yesterday and met an amazing breeder and her dog. The breeder is Wellsland Rottweilers. I let her know I was interested in a dog that could do therapy work, and the grandmother of the dog she was showing is a therapy dog.

I was wondering if anyone new this breeder. She was amazingly informative, nice and her dog was amazingly beautiful and clam for an 8 month puppy.
That is my dogs breeder! I was not entered that weekend. Myself, as well as my dog, Jameson, and his daughter, Marnie, are beyond blessed to have such a wealth of information to turn to. Once you get a dog from Laura, you’ve got a lifetime of support!

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is my dogs breeder! I was not entered that weekend. Myself, as well as my dog, Jameson, and his daughter, Marnie, are beyond blessed to have such a wealth of information to turn to. Once you get a dog from Laura, you’ve got a lifetime of support!

Thanks so much. I look forward to finishing school and contacting her about a puppy. She was amazing to talk to and her pup was so calm and sweet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts