Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see it pop up on Google with high ratings but am questioning. Any help/experience is greatly appreciated. I think the owner is named Lynn.

·
Super Moderator
1,900 Posts
Honestly....it would be a hard pass for me because of the Nu-Vet vitamins having to be given to any pup that is sold by them. This is a pyramid scheme and never a good idea to have to be told what you need to give your pup/dog for life. I see all of the dogs are imported...and I don't see any titles on any of the dogs. Looks like they have been bought just to breed and make some money. If the dogs are living and being bred in the USA...they really should have their health certs done in the USA. I know they have their hips and eyes done by FCI....but I'm not sure how to read the scores. Also what is missing on all of the dogs is heart and eyes testing and verified on OFA www.ofa.org There is genetic testing...but again not done in the USA and I'm not sure of the results.

I would be looking for a breeder that shows and titles their breeding dogs...as well as does complete health testing. That means hips, elbows, eyes and heart and genetic testing that are done in the USA and the results posted on the OFA website.

High ratings don't mean much on google...they can easily be manipulated. Bad reviews erased and only good ones posted. The vitamins would make me stop and not look anymore. It's a scam...and makes the breeder money.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts