Rottweilers Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone...thanks for all the help and advice over the past couple weeks with my first pup. since the UTI got cleared up she has been great. two of the meds were messing with her head and making hera lot more hyper and playbiting a lot more and just acting crazy, but since the vet stopped those she has returned to her normal self again. i had a question for you veterans. i want to send her to doggie daycare. we have a real good one in town, and they match the dogs according to age, size and temperment. i think it would be a good thing for her and a good way to socialize a lot more with other dogs and puppies. my only concern is has anyone had any negative feedback about doggie daycares? like the whole housetraining process. she is really good. she will go to the door and sniff around and what not, and she doesnt just play outside anymore. she'll go outside do her business then go back in. so i think she is really getting it. she will sometimes pee in the crate if we leave her in there too long, but all in all its going very well. anyway, my question is do you think she will get confused or it will hinder her housetraining if she starts going to a daycare during the day?

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
I have a friend who runs a doggy day care.I think it would be good for a puppy as they would have someone to play with and be pretty tired by the time they went to bed.But you should still get her in Puppy classes so you and her get to do stuff together.

Donna

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
I think it would be great socialization for you pup . I would just let them know that she is still in puppy boot camp for potty training . Glad to hear that she is doing better for you .They are smart buggers in time I think she will just amaze you !!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.