Rottweilers Online Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm fairly new here but have been very impressed with the members of the of ROL. They have been helpful and informative. They helped me locate and excellent breeder who i ended up purchasing my pup from.

Hopefully everybody can contribute a little bit (because we all recieve a benefit from a community like this) and ROL can meet its goal.

Unfortantly i am just a Law Student so i was not able to donate much, but i gave what i could and i hope everybody else does the same.

Thanks for everybody's help.

Matt

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Your welcome Matt. I am quite sure that any help you can give will be greatly appreciated by Jess. We are very happy you find our members and their help of use to you. We also wish you all the best in raising your pup and are looking forward to pictures as it grows.

Thank you for your post. We appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Thanks for your suppport, Matt! Every little bit helps, and is greatly appreciated.

I'm glad you received the help you needed here

·
Registered
81 Posts
Can donations only be made using paypal? I pay all of my bills online from my bank's website. Can donations be made this way? Or credit card? Sorry to be a pain, but I know how to do those methods.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Hi Jayne, you don't need to have a PayPal account to donate through PayPal. A credit card may be used...

After clicking on thePaypal donate button on the main page, enter the amount you would like to contribute. If it asks you to log into PayPal, click on where it says "Don't have a PayPal account? Click here" and it will bypass the login. I hope that helps.

Thank you for your support! :)

·
Registered
341 Posts
Another question Jess. I went to make a donation to ROL, but not sure how to go about it. It only gives you the optioin of state and 5 digit zip code. I'm in Canada, and it doesn't have the option of clicking a province or posting the 6 digit postal code (says 5 or 9 digit).

So....how do I go about this?

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Hey BB, the very first question it should ask you is country. When you switch it to Canada, it will change the options to include Province and Postal Code.I tried it here and it worked. Let me know if it doesn't work for you, sometimes the first screen you click on is different depending on your cookie settings.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Thank you! I did see the "don't have a paypal account" thing, but I just assumed I'd have to start one if I clicked on it. Thanks again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts