Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has been an on going thing in the Rottweiler world.Dutch is a tailed Rottweiler and the first tailed Rottweiler to become an AKC CH.I think it's great.

I know there are some trying to fight the tail thing and I think they need to worry about other problems in the breed not the tail.

The guywho put most of the points on this dog is now on a commity to get the standard changed so no tailed dogs can show.

Now I'm hoping more tailed dogs come out and AKC will see that they need to add the tail to the standard and that the people fighting this will get a life.

I like the docked look,but know that the day will come when we will no longer be able to dock or crop.As we areone of the few countrys that still allows this practice.

So I say YEA to Dutch and Carol way to go.

I'm still looking for a picture of him.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Wow... the tail thing is really getting some people upset. I could care less either way, I like them both ways. They are trying to make law here in NY right now to ban tail docking. If it passes a dog will not be able to compete in ANYTHING if it was docked after Sept 1 2006

I think it is a sin what they do to those ugly poodles too but I don't tell people to put away their sheers. It is a bigger sin to breed a Rottweiler with a poodle and make thousands of dollars off of it. Yes... some people need to get a life

1 - 2 of 2 Posts