thats what i love to see them big rottweilers

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Nice pictures Donna. Glad to see that Elwood shares his bed with the noobie

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
What a beautiful boy, I love his head too. I like the big rotties and I hope my boy's head grows, they say it will.Oh that pup is beautiful. DonnaI saw your bird cage in the picture, what kind of bird or birds do you have? I have a afrcian gray and 2 macaws. One is blue and gold and the other is a green wing. I just washed the cages today and boy it is a job.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Elwood is beautiful... But gotta love Bobber too...LOL

Those ears kill me... like a little tasmanian devil

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
xarimylov said:
What a beautiful boy, I love his head too. I like the big rotties and I hope my boy's head grows, they say it will.Oh that pup is beautiful. DonnaI saw your bird cage in the picture, what kind of bird or birds do you have? I have a afrcian gray and 2 macaws. One is blue and gold and the other is a green wing. I just washed the cages today and boy it is a job.

There are 4 parrots here.Stephanie use to breed birds.The only ones I know are Merlin- Blue and Gold the talker

Bella_ starts with an Echclectis??

Spike Myers parrot-can make the sound of every door opening and closing

Pandora-Bitchy green parrot

Elwood is a big boy I wish he were smaller I am not a fan of the big boys as they do not work well in the heat and I want a dog I can do stuff with all year.He has his CH and will be working on Obed titles then he will be neutered and placed in a pet home.He is a great dog just too big for me.His grate looks like a small appartment.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
rutylr said:
xarimylov said:

There are 4 parrots here.Stephanie use to breed birds.The only ones I know are Merlin- Blue and Gold the talker

Bella_ starts with an Echclectis??

Spike Myers parrot-can make the sound of every door opening and closing

Pandora-Bitchy green parrot

Elwood is a big boy I wish he were smaller I am not a fan of the big boys as they do not work well in the heat and I want a dog I can do stuff with all year.He has his CH and will be working on Obed titles then he will be neutered and placed in a pet home.He is a great dog just too big for me.His grate looks like a small appartment.

Sounds like my house at one time but I had 9 parrots all together and I gotrid of them down to 3. I have them though where I see them all the time. Our daughter took a few and then my friend took one and a girl from the bird shop took one, so they are all in great homes. We have the little cockatiel up stairs here but she is so little we don't really count her in the bunch. One big macaw that we had that was so mean went to a home up north with a fellow that can handle that, I just could not stand to be bit any more. I had to laugh at the size of Elwoods cage, and I thought Xari's was big. His is like 42 inches long. If I were younger I would love to have one that I could show, but not now.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Donna , they look like they get along great ! Don't you just love watching them play

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
they are too funny.Him being so big and all.

Remember when Elwood was this big?

Boy has he grown !!!! and he is not even 18 months yet.

Donna

·
Registered
846 Posts
wow, I have never seen a tri colot stafford like that. She looks so neat.... If I did not have Harley, I would have taken elwood in a second. only gets hot here 2 months of the year. LOL. He looks almost identical to Harley

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
you won't see too many Am Staff this color.They pet those out ahe is An American Pit Bull terrier.The color has been around for ever and not many people will show on.I my self like the color .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts