Rottweilers Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow I get to go pick up Elwood.I bet he is really big.I guess I did miss him a little bit .As soon as he gets settled in I will take some pictures of him for all u's guys.

Donna

·
Registered
656 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">

That would be great Donna, I would really like to see them.</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
914 Posts
Yeah ya know we want to see how he's doing and how big he is!

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He's here!!!.Boy is he huge.His body got alot bigger but his head is still small.I know he is only 8 months and will change alot,before he is done.As soon as everyone gets use to each other I will post pictures of him

And Wow is it hot here.I had to keep stoping and getting ice for Elwood while we were driving home.He was all wet by the time we got home.

Donna

·
Registered
656 Posts

Its really hot here too. Ended up getting a headache from the heat, but its finally gone now. How long has it been since you saw Elwood? I know Apollo is growing by leaps and bounds right now right before my eyes, they change so quickly it seems. I cant wait to see the pictures. You should do a before and after of how much he grew since he left:)</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
914 Posts
Glad to hear he's finally home boy I bet ya really missed him! Give him hugs and kisses from us all!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Donna, glad to hear your boy is home , I'm with the girls can't wait to see some pictures of him !

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got out the wicket today(measuring stick)and Elwood is now 26 inches tall.I am taking him to the vet tomorrow to see how much he weights.

Donna

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just got back from the vet he weights 97 lbs at 8 months.I'm hoping he will loose a bit of weight now that he is home as he will be playing alot and running around more.I'm also hoping he stoped growing up.

Donna

·
Registered
914 Posts
hahaha that's too funny(most people hope theirs will get bigger)
he's prolly just gonna be a big one Donna!

·
Registered
656 Posts

Glad to hear Elwood is home and doing well.
Wow! 97lbs at 8 mos. IS big! Looks like you might have a biggie size rott on your hands Donna
</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Donna , he sounds like he's a big boy ! oh you know the playing will tone him down a bit ....we need pics !!! I don't know what my twins weigh now I'll find out in Oct. when they go for check ups ...

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've ruled out Agility with him,he is too big for that.He would never be able to do the weave poles.He is also not real gracfull right now.

He is the biggest dog I have ever owned.He is almost as big as Bradley.

I can't wait to get him to the kennel club so everyone can see the cute little Elwood.

His favorite game right now is to jump on the bed ,get it bouncing and then jump off.I will get pictures this week.

Donna

·
Registered
656 Posts

Sounds like Elwood is a big playful baby yet
For how long do they normally continue to grow? Apollo is in his crazy stage right now-run like crazy, eat like crazy, play like crazy LOL
</BLOCKQUOTE>

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.