Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Guys,

I'm writing on behalf of my 1 year old Male Rottweiler.

I was out of the country for 2 month and when i returned, I observed excessive foamy saliva in his mouth. I also noticed excessive discharge from his eyes. I fed him with milk and chicken yesterday 12th August 2017, but today 13th August, he's refusing to drink milk or eat anything along with excessive discharge from eyes. Few days back i saw him vomit leaves. He ate it in my absence.

Last night, he was very active. He was playing and jumping around. Its heart breaking. Please advice. Should I provide him with tablets for de-worming and wait to bring him to Vet ?

He's not aggressive, He's calm and He is dominated by other dogs, who are half his size. :(

What should i do ?

PS> He's not active at all, I opened his kennel, he is not moving. He doesnt want to walk out. I have noticed green puss in his penis after peeing.

·
Registered
47 Posts
dogs should not do milk on a regular basis..... However, a vet visit is in order from the lack of energy. Also the pus thing is common among dogs, I too was worried when I saw that........look up discharge male dog. it is normal.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I agree with Steph and cjtyger he is in some distress and needs to be seen by the vet. Please let us know what the vet says.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts