Rottweilers Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well im glad to tell you that our new addition Shy is getting on fine!!!!

Shy is my dog Tinys sister and we rescued her from a neglecting home last week. Shewas never allowed in the house, was never fed consistantly and was never reallytrained or loved. Her coat was in a right mess and it was obvious she was beaten at some point so i was just glad to get her out of that situation. We have managed to catch her up to the forth lesson in puppy training and as soon asshe has had her second jab she can watch big sis Tiny in the junior class and hopefully pick up a few pointers!!

Shes put on a fair weight and is starting to look really good, between baths and good nutrition her coat is coming on and is starting to go silky. We managed to toilet train her in roughly 5 days so I was pleased with that. I was dreading leaving her in the car or house for any period of time alone as she was never allowed in the house before but she has been fantastic and not chewed a single thing. She did have slight food aggression due to being left to fend for herself with bigger dogs but thats almost completley disappeared now that she is being fed regularly.

Just thought I would just give you an update on how we are getting on!!

Take care!!!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Hi tinyrottie
. Nice to hear that your pups are both doing fine. Glad you found our little site. You have been a pleasure to chat with

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Glad to hear everything has been going good with your girls and that you came all this way to chat with us.

Donna

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Tiny , I'm so glad to hear your girl is adjusting well ! Also that she found a great Mom ! I'm sure she is realizing that she has a great home with you !!

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
barcurdan said:
i guess there like potato chips " can't have just one " .......

hey have you been looking in the motor home?

There are two pumper stickers in the windows that say that.

Donna

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the support. Ive had some great advice from people on this forum and a relly nice welcome, everyone is really friendly, its reassuring to know that should I ever have a question the answer is only everya click away!!!!

Thanks again

Nadine, Tiny and Shy x x

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.