Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My rotty goes crazzzzy over Greenies!!! She does a little happy dance... hops around and acts all silly when you ask her if she wants a Greenie. Then after she gets one, she'll prance into another room with it, or run around with it in her mouth... Greenie zoooomies!!!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Mine really love pig hearts ! and pig ears ...but I do give them alot of different things including greenies ...

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Mine are only allowed bones either raw pork neck bones or smoked knuckle bones,but they are only allowed to chew on them when I can see them.

I've heard too many bad things about greenies,rawhide and nylabones.If the dog eats a big pices it could get stuck in side of them.I know my dogs don't chew everything so I'm not taking any chances.

A kong stuffed with peanut butter and goodies is good for a dog that gets bored.With so many dogs at this house no one has time to get bored.So the only treats they really get is hot dogs while we are training.

Donna

·
Registered
150 Posts
Here lately Kiarah has been on an ice cube kick but she loves just about anything we give her that she's allowed to actually chew on..

Pretty funny , I'll walk to the fridge for some ice and as soon as I crack the ice cube tray she comes running and prancin' ...

·
Registered
366 Posts
We started the ice cubes when her teeth were obviously bothering her. We're sticking to it! You're right,Barcurdan. They're cheap! All I have to do is say the words Ice Cube and she runs to the freezer. She runs if you open the freezer too! The greenies stain the carpet, stick to her fur, and turn her poop green. But she loves them!! Go figure. She gets one every once in a great while.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Mel , mine also love ice cubes , Rhea has learned to get them herself by standing up to the fridge and pushing the automatic ( water and ice ) I know she has pushed it when it was on water and not ice
my son taught her how to do it !! So every once in awhile you see her come trotting in the living room with a ice cubeshe got all by herself
she's bad ....

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
My dogs won't get anymore of those !! They really didn't like them anyway .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.